Hypnotherapy can help you deal with the emotional roller coaster associated with fertility and pregnancy anxiety and pregnancy loss. Research has shown that it is a safe therapy which can help to maximise the chances of conception and maintain a healthy pregnancy. It is also extremely effective in helping with a large number of stress-related issues.
When you decide to start a family, you often have no idea that this may turn into a repetitive cycle of physical and emotional stress as it becomes apparent that the family you so desire, seems to be so unachievable and the whole issue becomes all encompassing, all consuming and often obsessive.
Infertility, Pregnancy anxiety and Pregnancy Loss are often very lonely issues. Evidence shows that most men don’t share these problems at all, and most women only share their feelings with very close friends.
Hypnotherapy can help you by:
- Reducing the impact of stress both emotionally and physically and thereby enhancing the chance of conception.
- Helping you to regain a sense of control of your life.
- Releasing underlying issues, blocks or worries that may be impacting on your
- Increasing Fertility.
- Encouraging communication and/or addressing any factors causing further stress
- Between you as a couple.
- Addressing any areas of guilt, grief or fear
- Creating and focusing on positive outcomes, and preparation for Birth
Alison Fuller is the Newlife Hypnotherapist and can be contacted on 07811123494, firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment or discuss treatment.