This service is available to all patients who would like peace of mind concerning their baby at early stages of pregnancy. Why wait the agonising 12 weeks for a routine scan when an early pregnancy scan (viability or dating scan) can be performed from 6 weeks of pregnancy?
What does the scan tell you?
- How many embryos there is
- A picture of the baby’s heartbeat
- Date confirmation
- Indicates size of sac or embryo, which confirms number of weeks of pregnancy
- Confirmation of the presence of any internal bleeding that may require monitoring
We offer a Pregnancy Care Package for £595 which includes the following:
- 2 x progesterone blood test, one at 6 week and one at 8 weeks.
- 3 x scans (6 week, 8 week & 10 week scans)
- Blood pressure & Urine sample x 3 to be taken on scan days with mini nurse consultation